Saturday, October 10, 2009

I won the Kalamunda Photographic Competition

OK! so about an hour after my last post I received a phone call from the organizers of the photographic competition in Kalamunda saying I had won first place in the open section. Lots of OMG's and a few tears later I was off to Kalamunda for the awards ceremony. I can't believe it! I took one look at what few images that were already there yesterday, when I dropped off my prints, I just figured I didn't stand a chance in hell.I won a voucher from Camera Electronics. New lens here I come! Do I get a 35mm of a 50 mm lens?I do mostly landscapes but want to do more portrait and street photography? Decisions, decisions. LOL. I'm very happy. Thankyou to Gem Camera Club, Kalamunda Council and Camera Electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment